SFMS Announcements--May 14, 2018--Monday
EVERY DAY IS SF DAY!
Students may wear the following shirt with uniform bottoms for the rest of the school year:
- Any shirt that has SF on it. (i.e. SFEEF March Madness shirt from last year, SFHS shirts, SF shirt purchased from store, etc..)
- No writing with marker
- Free of holes, rips
- Must fit appropriately
- Not altered (i.e. fringed on bottom, etc..)
- Reminder: Please do not use the handicapped parking spaces unless authorized, by law, to use them when visiting the campus.
- We are working on a better, more specific designation for visitor’s parking in the near future.
8TH GRADE CREDIT LETTER
- Students wanting to reject the Algebra I and/or Career Prep credit will need to fill out and send in the Credit Rejection form.
- Forms can be picked up from Ms. Bolton's door (upstairs office) or DOWNLOAD: Credit Rejection Form
- Forms are due to Ms. Bolton by: May 18th.
- Email questions to Ms. Bolton: email@example.com
- All textbooks are to be returned by May 23rd.
- Return to Mrs. Fisher's office (upstairs office)
- Books not returned:
- Students will not be able to pick up new schedule unless books are returned or cost of book(s) paid.
SFMS CROSS COUNTRY 2018-2019
Are you a rising 7th and 8th grade student interested in joining the 2018-2019 SFMS Cross Country team?
- Pick up a XC packet from Mrs. Barnes
- Parent Meeting: Monday, May 14th @ 6pm in cafeteria.
SFHS VARSITY BOYS BASKETBALL TRYOUTS
- May 21-24
- A current physical must be on file OR MUST be brought the first day of tryouts.
SFHS PEER HELPER APPLICATION
- Rising 9th graders: Interested in applying to be a Peer Helper at SFHS?
- Pick up an application in the counselor's office (upstairs office) OR
- Download: SFHS Peer Helper Application
- Application Due Date: Tuesday, May 15th @ SFHS
- Rising 9th grader interested in playing SFHS soccer next year?
- Go to this site for info: http://torosoccer.weebly.com/summer-2018.html
- All elective sheets and advanced placement sheets were due back to homerooms Tuesday, March 20th.
- Changes must be done in writing and sent to school office before May 18th--No exceptions!!!
SEMESTER 2 EXAM SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, May 22: Science & Social Studies
- Wednesday, May 23: Math & English/Language Arts
- Thursday, May 24: Make-ups
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Ties-Wed, May 22-24: Semester 2 Exams
- Friday, May 15th: Last Day