SFMS Announcements--May 15, 2018--Tuesday
EVERY DAY IS SF DAY!
Students may wear the following shirt with uniform bottoms for the rest of the school year:
- Any shirt that has SF on it. (i.e. SFEEF March Madness shirt from last year, SFHS shirts, SF shirt purchased from store, etc..)
- No writing with marker
- Free of holes, rips
- Must fit appropriately
- Not altered (i.e. fringed on bottom, etc..)
LOST YOUR TEST EXEMPTION LETTER?
- Email or see your counselor.
- They have copies.
If you have a library book still out, RETURN IT.....and all is forgiven.
- Return it BEFORE Friday and all fines will be ERASED.
- We just want our books back......
- If you received a reminder email and think you received it in error, email Ms. Gloria Nelson (email@example.com) and ask. She'll see if there was a mistake or not.
- All band students who have a school owned horn at home must bring back to school for inventory.
- After inventory is complete, Mr. Knerr can check them back out over the summer.
8TH GRADE CREDIT REJECTION LETTER
- Students wanting to reject the Algebra I and/or Career Prep credit will need to fill out and send in the Credit Rejection form.
- Forms can be picked up from Ms. Bolton's door (upstairs office) or DOWNLOAD from SFMS website (SFMS NEWS).
- Forms are due to Ms. Bolton by: May 18th.
- Email questions to Ms. Bolton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All textbooks are to be returned by May 23rd.
- Return to Mrs. Fisher's office (upstairs office)
- Books not returned:
- Students will not be able to pick up new schedule unless books are returned or cost of book(s) paid.
SFHS VARSITY BOYS BASKETBALL TRYOUTS
- May 21-24
- A current physical must be on file OR MUST be brought the first day of tryouts.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE MAY!
SFEEF is kicking off their community-wide event called "Making a Difference May".
- Competition between the SF schools from May 1 - May 18th!
- SFEEF membership--NEW or RENEWED!
- SFMS NEEDS YOURS!!
- The winning school will earn the "Top Toro Award", a check for $1,000, and BRAGGING rights for the year.
Your membership is IMPORTANT! Memberships fund:
- teacher/student grants
- SFHS senior scholarships
- ACT test prep
- funding requests for extra curricular groups (TSA, FBLA, Scholars Bowl and MORE....)
Visit the SFEEF website and join/rejoin: http://sfeef.com/sfeef-membership-form/
- Rising 9th grader interested in playing SFHS soccer next year?
- Go to this site for info: http://torosoccer.weebly.com/summer-2018.html
- All elective sheets and advanced placement sheets were due back to homerooms Tuesday, March 20th.
- Changes must be done in writing and sent to school office before May 18th--No exceptions!!!
SEMESTER 2 EXAM SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, May 22: Science & Social Studies
- Wednesday, May 23: Math & English/Language Arts (some students may be exempt from one or both exams)
- Thursday, May 24: Make-ups (if needed)
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Tues-Wed, May 22-23: Semester 2 Exams
- Thur, May 24--NADA
- Friday, May 25th: NADA & Last Day