Student receives an error message when logging into Google Classroom - What do I do?
The error mesage reads: "Google Classroom has been blocked. Please contact your administrator."
- Open the Google Chrome web browser, and click the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click More tools, then Clear browsing data.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Choose “All Time” for the time range.
- Select all of the checkboxes listed.
- Click the Clear data button.
- Try again to log into Google Classroom. If unsuccessful, call our Help Desk at 251-967-5333.