What documents do I need to enroll my child at FMS?

Posted by:
Please bring the following documents with you for each child who you wish to enroll:

Birth certificate
Social Security card [Social Security Card is not required, as per Federal guidance]
Two proofs of residence
One of these must be a recent utility bill with your Baldwin County address.
Withdrawal papers from last school attended, including transcript
Immunization form
All students are required by Alabama State Law to have an original certificate of immunization (IMM-50); copies are unacceptable. These certificates may be obtained from your local physician or Baldwin County Health Department in Robertsdale. The Health Department may be reached at 251-947-1910.