Expectations: Leader in Process
- Students are expected to use good manners and demonstrate respect to all students and adults.
- Students are expected to keep their hands, feet, and other objects to themselves.
- Students are expected to use quiet voices indoors.
- Students are to follow the Board’s dress code.
- Students are expected to walk quietly on the right side of the hallway, in a single line, without touching the walls or others.
- BE RESPECTFUL - Treat others the way you want to be treated. Use good manners. Be considerate of personal space. Always use an appropriate voice level.
- BE RESPONSIBLE - Follow procedures. Be prepared to do your best. Show diligence in completing assignments. Have school pride and follow the dress code.
- BE RESOURCEFUL - Be safe. Report problems to adults. Get help when needed. Set and accomplish goals.
- Walk silently on the right side of the hall.
- Be respectful of others.
- Keep hands and feet off the walls.
- Leave the center of the hallway open for emergencies.
- Sit in your assigned area. ● Eyes on the speaker.
- The only person talking is the speaker.
- Hands and feet are still and in your lap.
- Ears are listening to the speaker.
- Applaud when appropriate.
DINING ROOM EXPECTATIONS
- Sit in the next available seat.
- Eat silently for the first 10 minutes to ensure enough time to eat your lunch.
- Use appropriate voice level to talk to the person seated next to you.
- Keep your knees under your table.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Wait for your teacher’s signal to go to the trashcan.
- Enter the bathroom quietly.
- Use the bathroom.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Use appropriate voice level.
- Keep the bathroom clean.
- Return to your class immediately.
- Do not play in the bathrooms.
Links for more Information
BCPSS Student Handbook English
BCPSS Student Handbook Spanish
Delta's Family Handbook English
Delta's Family Compact English