Welcome to Silverhill Elementary School!
We believe…Our students are responsible, happy leaders.
- All students are able to learn.
- Students learn best when actively involved.
- Students learn in a variety of ways.
- High expectations promote student learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Students, school personnel, parents, and community share the responsibility for a safe, positive, comfortable, learning environment.
- Student learning is a continuous process.
A good place to learn!
Love. Learn. Lead. Together.
Meet The Principal
Mrs. Pamela Moorer
Personally, I am a life-long resident of Baldwin County. I am married to Jeffrey (avid outdoorsman) and we have three children, Alyssa (cheer), Jeffrey, Jr. (football), and Austin (baseball). Defining the values that shape me is an easy task and rests in my (Christian) faith, family, and friendships. A few of my favorite hobbies include spending time with my family, riding four-wheelers, and finding ways to bless others. Since everyone has a genius, I would say my genius is singing and loving everyone.
Professionally, I am dedicated to students’ educational well-being and academic excellence. I believe it is my responsibility to give students the respect they deserve, to show them, unconditional love, to provide support and encouragement, and help them to realize their genius, with each new day. As only one member of the faculty, I see myself as a co-leader among my colleagues, and I love helping my colleagues realize their worth each day to those of us who are depending on them – priceless! I see our team as an extension of my family.
- Silverhill Elementary School, Principal 2010 – Present
- Delta Elementary School, Interim Principal 2009 – 2010
- Bay Minette Middle School, Assistant Principal 2009 – 2009
- Vaughn Elementary School, Principal 2005 – 2009
- Bay Minette Elementary School, Assistant Principal 2004 – 2005
- Delta Elementary School, Teacher 1999 – 2004
- D in Educational Leadership, Northcentral University August 2020
- S in Educational Leadership, University of South Alabama May 2005
- Ed in Educational Administration, USA July 2002
- S. in Elementary Education, USA Dec. 1998
- AA in General Studies, Faulkner State Community College May 1996
- High School Diploma, Baldwin County High School May 1994