Welcome to Delta Elementary School
How do I enter the school?
Please enter the school driveway near the Delta marquee sign, park in a parking place in front of the school, but not in the fire lane. Photo identification is required for you to access the school building. Press the call button to the left of the main entrance doors, across from the flagpole, face the camera with your photo ID next to your face, please state the reason for your visit, and wait for the click to open the door. Public access to Delta Elementary is through the main entrance only. Once you enter the building, stop in the office to the left, and the office staff will be happy to assist you. If you will be leaving the office and entering any other part of the school you are expected to sign in on the computer and wear your visitor badge on your shirt pocket area for easy visibility. Thank you for helping to keep our greatest assets, our Delta Family, safe!
- Enter driveway near marquee
- Park in a parking space
- Take ID with you to the door
- Press call button to the left of the door
- Look at camera with photo next to your face
- State the reason for your visit
- Wait for the click and enter the school
- Stop in the office
- Sign-in on the computer if leaving the office area
- Wear badge on shirt pocket area
- Have a great day!