The mission of Spanish Fort Elementary is to guide students through their academic years by promoting life-long learning, fostering excellent character, and encouraging responsibility. This will be accomplished through a partnership with the school, parents, and the community.
The SFES Belief Statements:
- All students are individuals.
- All students deserve respect and will respect all.
- All students can learn and will be given an opportunity to learn.
- All students will develop a positive self-image.
- All students have different learning styles and should be taught accordingly.
- All students will improve tomorrow by learning today.