Welcome to the Library Media Center!
Our Library Media Center is committed to providing quality print and electronic resources while fostering information literacy through effective research and retrieval as well as developing a lifelong love of reading in our students.Library Collection
- 17,638 book and print resources.
- 182 nonprint items that include cds, videos, and audiovisual equipment.
- 3 networked computers for library use, including one self-check-in station and one self-check-out station.
- Kidzviz, the Online Public Access Catalong (OPAC), a computerized book catalog accessible on any computer in the school. Click for Kidzviz!
- The library media center averages between 400-600 checkouts a day.
- PreK-4th grades are on a fixed/flexible schedule, meaning they come every four weeks for library instruction and checkouts.
- 1st-4th grade students can also come once a day on their own with a library pass to check out books.