Welcome to the Library Media Center!
Our Library Media Center is committed to providing quality print and electronic resources while fostering information literacy through effective research and retrieval as well as developing a lifelong love of reading in our students.
- Over 15,600 book and print resources
- Several networked computers for library use, including one self-check-in station and one self-check-out station
- Kidzviz, the Online Public Access Catalong (OPAC), a computerized book catalog is accessible on any computer by using this link - Click for Kidzviz!
- The library media center averages between 250-300 checkouts a day.
- PreK-6th grades are on a fixed/flexible schedule, meaning they come every other week for library instruction and the teachers have time they can schedule for extra library time.
- The library media center is open before, during, and after school - from 7:10 am until 3:20pm
- During the school day students are allowed to visit the library with their teacher's permission with a library pass to check out books or use the resources that are available