The Counseling and Guidance Department of Foley High School believes
· All students should have equal access to programs and resources despite social and economic barriers.
· All students can achieve success.
· Every student is valuable and should be treated with dignity and respect.
· All students will have access to high quality school counseling services provided by
full-time licensed, professional school counselors.
· Student diversity is considered in the design and delivery of school counseling services.
· All students can expect that school is a safe and nurturing environment.
The Counseling and Guidance Department of Foley High School envisions a future world where all students are productive citizens, able to recognize their strengths that will lead them to success, resilient to obstacles, and able to obtain tools to foster healthy relationships.
The mission of the Counseling and Guidance Department of Foley High School is to provide the tools and resources needed for all students to plan for life post-graduation. Using technology, data, evaluations and career assessments, students will be able to decide on a path of our Triple Threat -- enrollment in college, enlistment in the military, or employment. We strive to accomplish this mission by supporting programs that build resilience for social, emotional, personal, and mental well-being.