All athletic forms have gone to a digital format with a company called DragonFly Max. Students must have a completed file on DragonFly Max before tryouts. Parents are responsible for uploading all required documents two weeks before tryouts. Required forms are attached below. If you have any questions regarding athletic paperwork, please email Coach Moorer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baldwin County Athlete Checklist
The following documents must be completed and on file prior to a student-athlete participating in any practice:
- Student Pre-Participation Physical Form (annually) – must be signed by an M.D. or D.O.
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student STAR Sportsmanship completion documentation (one-time)
- Student Concussion History Form (annually) – must be signed by the student and parent/guardian
- Student Participation Agreement (annually)
- Student “Good Standing” Form (Transfer students only)
- Student Insurance/Medical Release Form