Welcome to the Daphne Middle School Registrar's page!
Is your family ready to be part of the TROJAN Family?
If so, please see the important registration information below:
How to Register:
- Withdraw from current school.
- Register online at www.bcbe/registration
- Select NEW Student if your student is new to Baldwin County School System.
- Select RETURNING Student if your student is a
- Current student at DMS
- 6th grader in the Daphne Feeder Pattern
- Daphne East Elementary
- Daphne Elementary
- Belforest Elementary
- W.J. Carroll Elementary
CURRENT Baldwin County students that are TRANSFERRING to Daphne Middle School should contact their current school’s registrar.
Documents needed to complete registration:
- 2 Proofs of Residence. Click here to see the accepted documentation.
- Current immunization record
- Copy of parent/guardian’s ID
- Withdrawal paperwork; including last report card and/or transcript
- Birth certificate
- Social security number (not required, but requested)
- Any Special Education documents
- Any Legal documents
Most documents can be uploaded during online registration.
Please review the important documents linked below. (These are not included on the Online Registration page.)
Other useful links:
Child Nutrition Program
*Students from unaccredited schools and homeschools will be scheduled to take a validation test to confirm appropriate grade placement.
Once the online registration is complete, contact the DMS Registrar.
Please remember when visiting Daphne Middle School you must ring the doorbell and show your government-issued photo ID.