Rising 7th, 8th, and 9th Graders
- Meet all requirements for enrollment in Baldwin County Schools.
- Reside in Baldwin County, Alabama.
- Participate in Baldwin County Schools one-to-one computer program.
- Have consistent, daily access to the Internet (minimum 1.5 mbs).
- Have consistent transportation to the Baldwin County Virtual School for testing and other services.
- Accumulate no more than 9 full days of unexcused absences from the previous academic year.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher during the previous academic year and maintain this requirement while enrolled at BCVS.
- A standardized test score shows that a student is at grade level for the enrollment grade.
- Any discipline infractions resulting in suspension or expulsion will be reviewed and students may be disqualified for entry or dismissed from enrollment.
Students eligible for enrollment meet all criteria.
*Students with an Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan will receive approved accommodation.
** If the student makes an application to Baldwin County Virtual School at midterm, they must provide passing averages in all currently enrolled courses from his or her school.