Rising Ninth Graders
- Meet all requirements for enrollment in Baldwin County Schools.
- Reside in Baldwin County, Alabama.
- Participate in Baldwin County Schools one-to-one computer program.
- Have consistent, daily access to the Internet (minimum 1.5 mbs).
- Have consistent transportation to the Baldwin County Virtual Secondary School for testing and other services and enter into a Transportation Agreement with the Board.
- Accumulate no more than 9 full day unexcused absences from the previous academic year.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher during the previous academic year and maintain this requirement while enrolled at BCVSS.
- Have standardized test score reflecting on grade level for 9th grade.
- Any discipline infractions resulting in suspension or expulsion will be reviewed and students may be disqualified for entry or dismissed from enrollment.
Students eligible for enrollment meet all criteria.
*Students with an Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan will receive approved accommodations.
** If the student makes application to Baldwin County Virtual Secondary School at midterm, on grade level includes the condition that the student has passing averages in all currently enrolled core academic courses at his or her zoned high school.