Dual Enrollment Forms

  • dual

    To complete the application packet for Coastal Alabama's dual enrollment, you'll need to download and fill out these documents:


    CACC Paper Application

    Residency Form

    CACC Dual Enrollment Approval Form

    CACC Parent Agreement Form



    Unexpired photo ID or copy of birth certificate

    The school will provide


    Profile page to go with the birth certificate in case there is no photo ID

    We might additionally need

    ACT scores for approval to take English 101/102 and/or Math 112/113.