During the class Google Meets, students will be expected to follow these guidelines:
- Be prompt to meetings. Make sure your computer is charged and all needed supplies are gathered ahead of time.
- Sit at a desk or table in a quiet area of your home. Do not sit on your bed during class.
- Dress appropriately (shirts must have sleeves/no distracting clothing or messages).
- Keep your video ON--this lets us know you are present for the lesson.
- Unless instructed otherwise, please click on the ‘pin’ in the middle of your screen so that you can only see the teacher (and not your classmates).
- Mute your microphone unless asked otherwise.
- No distracting/off-task behavior or comments. You are still ‘at school.’