All Sports Physicals hosted by Fairhope High School and Bayside Orthopedic
When: January 25th
- High School Students – During School Hours
- Middle School Students – Last period of the day and Immediately following School
- Rising Middle School students – Following School
Where: Girls Fieldhouse at Fairhope High School
How Much: $10
- Students playing sports/ trying out at the High School will send payment to the High School Front Office.
- All checks made payable to your respective school and must include a phone number.
All students wanting to take advantage of the $10 sports physicals will need to please have the front of the Physical form completely filled out with student and parent signature prior to returning it to your child’s school.
All forms need to be turned in prior to January 25th
Coach Lacey Powell at Fairhope High will handle all of the High School Physicals.
Anyone currently playing a sport at Fairhope High, planning on trying out for a Spring Sport for this year, or planning on playing a Fall or Winter Sport next school year will need to have a physical completed at this time.
If you have any questions please email Lacey Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.