Welcome to Elberta High School's Counseling Department!
Mary Rosene - 9th & 10th grade counselor - firstname.lastname@example.orgLaura Alms - 11th & 12th grade counselor - email@example.comAlexandra Lee - School Social Worker (9-12) - firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the school counseling department at Elberta High School is to promote equity in achievement and provide high quality, comprehensive school counseling services to all students. These services and programs are accessible to all students and are focused on empowering students to reach their fullest potential through academic, career, and social/emotional development in preparation for success in college and career readiness. By collaborating with counselors, students, educators, parents, and community members, school counselors will have the resources to advocate for all students as they work to empower them to be successful members of society.
The vision of the school counseling program at Elberta High School is that all students maximize their full potential for success as life-long learners and make a positive difference in our school and community. Our students are respectful, responsible, and give their best effort regardless of their environment. Our students graduate college and career ready and are equipped to meet the challenges of a global workforce with resilience, empathy, compassion, and open-mindedness.
- All children are unique and should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Every student can succeed.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Fostering a positive self-image is the collaborative effort of the school, home, and community which leads to responsible and productive citizenship.
- The diverse needs of all students must be addressed through the school counseling program.
- Every student needs appropriate personal and social skills to achieve optimum benefits from the educational program.