Welcome to Elberta High School's Counseling Department!
Mary Rosene - 9th & 10th grade counselor - firstname.lastname@example.orgLaura Alms - 11th & 12th grade counselor - email@example.comAlexandra Lee - School Social Worker (9-12) - firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the counseling department at Elberta High School is to provide high quality, comprehensive school counseling services to all students. These services and programs are focused on empowering students to reach their fullest potential through academic, career, and social/emotional development in preparation for success in college and career readiness.
The vision of the school counseling program at Elberta High School is to promote an environment to encourage personal inquiry and growth, social responsibility, and academic excellence. School counselors believe that every student can succeed with the collaborative efforts of home, school, and community.
- All children are unique and should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Every student can succeed.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Fostering a positive self-image is the collaborative effort of the school, home, and community which leads to responsible and productive citizenship.
- The diverse needs of all students must be addressed through the school counseling program.
- Every student needs appropriate personal and social skills to achieve optimum benefits from the educational program.