If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide seek help immediately: call 911, go to nearest emergency, or contact an adult!!
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: FREE 24 hour hotline
TEXT: "Hello" to 741-741
Click HERE for Class of 2021 IMPORTANT dates and info.
Click GOOGLE SLIDE for updated information from Mrs. Goodwin!
Welcome to Elberta High School's Counseling Department!Laura Alms Alexandra Lee, LICSWSchool Counselor School Social Worklalms@bcbe.org email@example.com.
The mission of the counseling department at Elberta High School is to provide high quality, comprehensive school counseling services to all students. These services and programs are focused on empowering students to reach their fullest potential through academic, career, and social/emotional development in preparation for success in college and career readiness.
The vision of the school counseling program at Elberta High School is to promote an environment to encourage personal inquiry and growth, social responsibility, and academic excellence. School counselors believe that every student can succeed with the collaborative efforts of home, school, and community.
- All children are unique and should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Every student can succeed.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Fostering a positive self-image is the collaborative effort of the school, home, and community which leads to responsible and productive citizenship.
- The diverse needs of all students must be addressed through the school counseling program.
- Every student needs appropriate personal and social skills to achieve optimum benefits from the educational program.