Meet our Principal
Dana Bottoms, Principal of W.J. Carroll Intermediate School, has been an educator since 1994.
- University of South Alabama: Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- University of South of Alabama: Master of Science in Elementary Education
- University of South Alabama: K-12 Educational Administrator Leadership Certificate
- Principal of W. J. Carroll Intermediate School since 2005
- Assistant Principal of Perdido Elementary/Middle 2004-2005
- Elementary Teacher at Daphne Intermediate (Currently W.J. Carroll) 1997-2004
- Elementary Teacher at Elizabeth Fonde Elementary 1994-1997
- Wife of Curtis Bottoms and the mother of Gabrielle Horst and Garland Horst.
- Hobbies: Fitness, outdoor activities, and spending time with family and friends