Welcome to the NBTech Dual Enrollment Page
NBTech is proud to partner with Coastal Alabama Community College to offer dual enrollment opportunities to high school students interested in:
Dual Enrollment Qualifications:
Students must be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th Grade.A 2.O GPA is required for the following programs:Automotive, Construction, HVAC, and Welding.A 3.0 GPA is required for the CNA courses offered through the Health Science PathwayFirst time participants in dual enrollment at NBTech must complete the following:
Please contact Mrs. Kelli Adkins, the NBTech Counselor, directly if you have questions.251-937-6751
Apply for Admission
- Complete online application, including creation of your User Name and PIN.
- Choose “High School Dual Enrollment” for your applicant type.
- When you get to Planned Course of Study: choose the actual career technical program in which you will participate (HVAC, Welding, etc.)
Complete Dual Enrollment Form
Complete Dual Approval Form, using your student "A Number.” This form must be signed by a parent/guardian AND the high school counselor. Your high school counselor will work with you to determine eligible courses.
Submit Admissions Documents to Your High School Counselor
Submit Dual Approval Form with your ID and transcripts to your high school counselor or contact. If taking English or Math, also submit test documents.
Keep an Eye Out for Acceptance Letter
Once our Dual Enrollment staff processes your application, look for your acceptance letter with your Coastal Alabama Community College student email address. Set up your student email account early and check it regularly to keep it active.
- Dual enrollment staff will register you for your courses.
- Your schedule can be found in your OneACCS portal.