Welcome to the Robertsdale High School FBLA Club!
FBLA is sponsored by Mrs. Weakley & Mr. Stanford
Future Business Leaders of America is a nonprofit education association that prepares students for careers in business and business-related fields. RHS FBLA meetings are held once a month after school from 3:00-4:00.
FBLA attends the Junior Leadership Development Conference in Birmingham, participates in community service projects, and holds fundraisers. Near the end of the school year, members will compete in the county, state and national FBLA competitions that will further enable them to develop business leadership skills.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
The FBLA Creed
I believe education is the right of every person.
I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.
FBLA Applications and dues ($10) will be collected between September 3rd and Sept 20th. Please see Mrs. Weakley in room 206 or Mr. Stanford in room 607 for further details about the club and/or to pick up an application to become a member of the Robertsdale High School FBLA. Meetings will begin in October.