BCBE SAFETY PROCEDURES
- RING DOORBELL LOCATED TO THE RIGHT OF THE OFFICE DOORS
- ONCE ASKED, PRESENT YOUR PICTURE ID 1" AWAY FROM THE CAMERA LOCATED JUST ABOVE THE DOORBELL
- BE PREPARED TO STATE WHY YOU ARE VISITING OUR CAMPUS
- DO NOT PULL ON THE DOOR UNTIL YOU HEAR IT UNLOCK
The faculty and staff at Daphne East Elementary School welcome parents, guardians, and other interested members of the community to visit the school. Visitors are required to register in the school office and receive a pass when entering the building. Please do not go directly to your child’s room. Meeting with the teacher should occur before or after school, or by appointment.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN VISITING DPEE
- Sign in at the office before visiting a classroom for a scheduled conference or activity.
- Small children who are not members of the class you are visiting must not go to the classroom during instructional time.
- Teachers MUST NOT be interrupted during the instructional day.
- Only go to the area of the school where you have been granted permission to visit.
- Refrain from using student restrooms during your visit. Restrooms are available in the office.
- Remain respectful and calm during all interactions with faculty and staff.
- Unless you are under the supervision of and have the permission of a school employee, refrain from talking with students for whom you are not listed as a contact.
- Sign out in the office when your visit is completed.