STUDENT FANS WELCOME
We encourage our FMS students to attend all of our games and CHEER. This is an after-school event and are extensions of the school program. Behavior should be in accordance with all policies.
- It is recommended that parents accompany students who come to school campus for athletic events.
- Inappropriate behavior = dismissal from the game and a call home for pick up.
- Students are expected to watch the game and cheer. They are not to:
- Wander around outside. Once inside, they stay inside unless they are being picked up.
- They are not to use any other doors except the main entrance.
- Bring other balls and play outside or inside the gym. They are here to watch the game.
- Students who are not here to support the team and watch will be asked to call home and be picked up.
- Students who want to attend these events MUST leave campus and come back at the appropriate time.
- Parents need to make sure to pick up their children no later than the designated time.
- Students must be picked up within 15 minutes of the conclusion of the games.
- IF NOT, students will forfeit their right to attend future school sponsored events.
- Students not picked up within 15 minutes = name on the "May Not Attend List"
- Coaches and employees have been at school a LONG time and would like to go home!
- Students on the non-privileged list may not attend these events.
REMEMBER: Student Fans are to attend to support the team!
- Parents with intermediate, elementary, or small children: Please keep your children with you.
- They cannot play under the bleachers or out in the foyer.
- This is a safety issue.
- No student/child should go out on the court during breaks or halftime.