Dear FMS Guardians/Parents: Please review the attached BCBOE Dress Code and Compliance with your child. Keep this code in mind when choosing and making purchases of school clothing for the upcoming school year.
- Students will be calling home for a change of clothes if not in compliance with dress code.
- Students will wait in OCS room until a change of clothing is brought.
- We will not be going to the clothes closet.
- Review ALL of the code.
- Areas of concern from previous year:
- Fit: Tops and bottoms (Too tight? Showing cleavage?)
- Length: Fingertip or mid-thigh--whichever is longer.
- Shirt over leggings (must cover the bottom)
- Problem: Shirt is longer than length of shorts. If it looks as if the student is not wearing anything under the shirt, it will be addressed.
- Females wearing dark bra under a very light-colored shirt. Do not wear to school. We should not see any undergarments.
- Pants sagging too low. Again, we should not see any undergarments or shorts worn under sagging pants.
- FMS will follow the compliance policy.
- Parents: If possible, CHECK your student's clothing before they leave home to come to school.
We look forward to seeing you all at registration. Please check the FMS website for further information.
MIDDLE/HIGH- Click the link below