• School Registration


    Ms. Alice Korhonen, Registrar

    The Registrar, Ms. Alice Korhonen, is your number one resource for all questions about new student enrollment/registration. Click here to email Ms. Korhonen.

    Please bring the following documents with you for each child you wish to enroll:

    Birth certificate
    Social Security card [Social Security Card is not required, as per Federal guidance]
    Two proofs of residence
    One of these must be a recent utility bill with your Baldwin County address.
    Withdrawal papers from last school attended, including transcript
    Immunization form
    All students are required by Alabama State Law to have an original certificate of immunization (IMM-50); copies are unacceptable. These certificates may be obtained from your local physician or Baldwin County Health Department in Robertsdale. The Health Department may be reached at 251-947-1910.

    For more information about student registration, click here for the BCBE link:https://www.bcbe.org/registration