ENTERING STUDENTS AND WITHDRAWING/TRANSFERRING STUDENTS
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION- Students must be 5 years old, on or before September 1, to be eligible to attend public Kindergarten. September 2nd is the final eligible day. Parents should register their child at the school serving their attendance zone. Parents or guardians are encouraged to bring their child when they register.
Records requested for registration include:
- Certified Birth Certificate (age verification)
- Social Security Card (optional)
- 2 - Proofs of Residency in the name of parent or guardian with physical address (examples: current utility bills, residential lease, garbage bill, current cable bill). Driver’s license and cell phone bills are not considered a Proof of Residency.
- State of Alabama Certificate of Immunization (IMM-50) or an IMM-52 Certificate of Religious Exemption. Forms may be obtained from local physicians or from the Baldwin County Health Department (BCHD). The Baldwin County Health Department is located at 23280 Gilbert Drive, Robertsdale, Alabama, 251-947-1910
If you have questions concerning enrolling Kindergarten students, please contact our Registrar, Shona Pollard at 607-5624.
REGISTRATION 1ST-6TH GRADE for the 2022-2023 School Year
For the upcoming 2022-2023 school year, RETURNING and NEW student registration opens on June 1st, 2022. For registration, parents or guardians will need to create an account in the Parent Portal in PowerSchool only if you have not done so already. To create an account, go here https://baldwinco.powerschool.com/public/. Please do not create another account if you already have an account.
If you did not receive your Access Code for whatever reason, then you may contact the school at 607-5624. The Access Code is very lengthy and has instructions with it, so it is easier if you stop by the office and pick it up.
If you are not familiar with the Parent Portal in PowerSchool, it gives parents the ability to log in online or by cellphone and see all their children’s information in one place. In addition to registration, this portal gives parents the ability to see their child’s grades, assignments, scores, attendance, schedules, lunch balance, school bulletins and much more. Parents can also sign up to receive school email notifications from this portal regarding their child’s activities.
For additional information on the parent portal, please visit www.bcbe.org/registration.
For any questions regarding registration or student records, please email our Registrar, Shona Pollard, at email@example.com.
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION*
The school is required to have on file a copy of the following documents for each student (Copies can be made in the school office):
- A certified birth certificate
- Current Alabama immunization certificate
- A social security card (optional)
- Two proofs of residency (power bill or water bill)
*Special circumstances may necessitate the provision of other documentation, e.g., custody papers, zone variance, school guardianship.
WITHDRAWALS When a student is withdrawn from school, a withdrawal packet transfer slip is prepared for enrolling in another school. These may be obtained by contacting the school office.