To engage community stakeholders in public education and to advocate with one voice for the success of every child in Baldwin County.
The Coalition is an independent, non-profit, non-partisan citizens’ organization dedicated to:
- Creating a compelling vision for the future of our communities and schools;
- Taking an outside-in approach to making quality education the central public concern for Baldwin County;
- Collecting the voices of citizens across the county to articulate common expectations;
- Providing the mechanism to ensure ongoing transparency and community involvement;
- Keeping the focus of our advocacy and policy work on children, not adults.
Baldwin County, Alabama, is a place of beauty, tradition and immense potential. From the Mobile River Delta to the beautiful, sugar-white sands of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, our natural resources and diverse heritage provide unlimited opportunities for economic progress and a rich quality of life.
But fundamental to these and every other aspiration we hold for our Baldwin County community is the creation of a world-class public education system. That’s what the Baldwin County Education Coalition is all about.
if you would like additional information click the link below: