The school buses of the Baldwin County School System are operated according to the rules and regulations of the Baldwin County Board of Education. No person except regularly enrolled students shall ride a bus without written permission from the superintendent, the supervisor of transportation, and the principal of the school served by the bus. School bus transportation is a privilege that may be withdrawn for inappropriate behavior. A student may only ride the bus to which he/she is assigned. Students are not allowed to be transported by bus to the high school in order to ride in a car from the high school campus.
School bus transportation is a privilege that may be withdrawn for inappropriate behavior.
Suggested Progressive Discipline:
- First Offense: Parent contact by bus driver
- Second Offense: Warning given by administrator with disciplinary letter sent home
- Third Offense: 1-day bus suspension and disciplinary letter sent home
- Fourth Offense: 3-day bus suspension and disciplinary letter sent home
- Fifth Offense: 5-day bus suspension, disciplinary letter sent home, parent contact
- Sixth Offense: 10-day bus suspension and/or bus expulsion and parent contact
Note: Any and all decisions are at the discretion of the administrator and the seriousness of the offense.