Registering at SFMS
Welcome to Spanish Fort Middle SchoolPlease click here if you are interested in taking a virtual tour of our campus. The image below shows how to turn on the narration for your tour.The following is required for NEW STUDENTS registering at SFMS:
- Call SFMS and make a registration appointment with the SFMS registrar (Teri Fisher): 251-625-3271
- You will need to bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Acceptable: water bill, gas bill, sewer bill, electric bill, home insurance, lease or mortgage statement, IRS tax statement (first page).
- Unacceptable: Driver's license, wireless phone bill, credit card statement, pest control bill, auto insurance bill
- Your child received special services (including gifted) at their former school.
- There are legal documents pertaining to the guardianship of your child.
- Your child has special health concerns.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Alabama Certificate of Immunization
- Parent/Guardian's Drivers License
- 2 Proofs of Residency (must be for the legal guardian of the child being registered)
- Additional documentation will be needed if:
- Register your child online: You may register online before the appointment with the registrar.
- Go to: New Family Registration
- Visit the Baldwin County NEW FAMILIES site. This site offers a wealth of information pertaining to attendance, meal assistance, after school care, school health policy and more.
- Other Helpful Links: