The selection process for NJHS at Spanish Fort Middle begins during the 2nd semester of your 7th grade year.
After being chosen as an NJHS member, you will have to do the following:
- Pay a $20 dollar membership fee--this covers the cost of inductions and paperwork
- Participate in the Induction Ceremony held in March
- Complete either 3 service hours per quarter or participate in the service project chosen by members
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA in your core classes
- Attend monthly meetings the second Wednesday of each month at 7:10 in the cafeteria
- (We will have a meeting after the selection process has ended for eligible new members to go over all of the above information.)
Please click on the Forms link on the left column to read more about applying to become a member and to download the required forms.