National Junior Honor Society
New Applications for the 23-24 School Year are now posted! If you're a 7th or 8th grader or someone you know and wants to be a member of the NJHS next year please let them know that applications are now available. Applications are due to Mr. Yohn or Ms. Countryman by Wednesday, February 1, 2024. Applications require three (3) teacher recommendations to be completed by teachers of your choosing prior to the due date of the Application. Please get these to your selected teachers ASAP!
Don't forget to print a copy of your 1st Semester Grades to turn in with your application.
After being chosen as an NJHS member, you will have to do the following:
- Pay a $20 dollar membership fee--this covers the cost of inductions and paperwork
- Participate in the Induction Ceremony
- Complete either 3 service hours per quarter or participate in the service project chosen by members
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA in your core classes
- (We will have a meeting after the application process has ended for eligible new members to go over all of the above information.)