New Applications for the 21-22 School Year are now posted! If you're a 7th or 8th grader or someone you know is and wants to be a member of the NJHS next year please let them know that applications are now avaliable. Applications are due to Mr. Yohn or Ms. Countryman by Friday February 26, 2021. Applications require three (3) teacher recommendations to be completed by teachers of your choosing prior to the due date of the Application. Please get these to your selected teachers ASAP!
Don't forget to print a copy of your 1st Semester Grades from INow to turn in with your application.
After being chosen as an NJHS member, you will have to do the following:
- Pay a $20 dollar membership fee--this covers the cost of inductions and paperwork
- Participate in the Induction Ceremony held in March
- Complete either 3 service hours per quarter or participate in the service project chosen by members
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA in your core classes
- Due to COVID restrictions, we will continue to have "virtual meetings" until we are able to meet in person again.
- (We will have a meeting after the application process has ended for eligible new members to go over all of the above information.)