• The Child Nutrition Program is located at 22835 McAuliffe Dr, Robertsdale, AL  36567.  Our main office number is 251-970-4402 and fax is 251-970-4404.

    The goal of the child nutrition program is to provide healthy, tasty, and affordable meals to students of Baldwin County Schools.

    Baldwin County Board of Education’s Child Nutrition Program is excited to announce the launch of MealViewer. We hope to provide students and parents a closer look at school cafeteria menus with the new MealViewer To Go app and website. The system, not only lists what’s on the breakfast and lunch menu each day, but also includes nutritional information. The menu for today is available now through MealViewer, with more menus and nutritional information being added daily.

    Students and parents are encouraged to create a free account with MealViewer by browsing to https://schools.mealviewer.com or with the mobile app. The mobile app MealViewer To Go can be found in the Google Play Store and in the iTunes App Store. The process of creating an account is simple with the easy to follow online instructions.


    To print the menu please select the print icon located to the upper right of the menu page.



    The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
    If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.
    Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136(in Spanish).
    USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.