Daphne High School
New Student Registration
Hello, new Daphne High School Student and Parent/Guardian!
COVID-19 has impacted many areas in education. One of which is the new student registration process.
Follow steps below to register online:
3. Go to www.bcbe.org/registration
4. Select 2020-2021 New Student Registration
Please scan or take a clear picture of the following:
1. Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, passport)
2. Social Security
3. Parent/Guardian identification
4. 2 proofs of residency (acceptable documents provided below)
a. Lease/mortgage agreement
b. Lease/mortgage insurance statement
c. Utility bill (water, gas, cable or satellite, sewage/waste)
d. Auto insurance declaration page
e. Current Social Security or Government assistance statement
5. Alabama Immunization Card
(Transferring from out of state, contact the health department below to have immunization changed over to Alabama.)
· Robertsdale Health Dept.
23280 Gilbert Dr.
Robertsdale, AL 36567
6. Legal Custodial Documents (if applicable)
7. Withdrawal Paperwork from previous school (current grades and schedule)
9. $45 Operational fee (pay online http://baldwincoal.csiepay.com or drop off)
Send the documents to:
Phyllis Yelding, Registrar, all required paperwork
Drop off (sealed copies): Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm