Welcome to theDaphne High School Nurse's Station
For any questions, please contact our school nurses Amy Wilhelm, RN at email@example.com or 626-8787 or Aimee Connell, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-8787
Amy Wilhelm, RN, BSN
Amiee Connell, RN, BSN
Daphne High School
The school nurse’s role is to serve as a liaison between family, school personnel, community, and health care providers. The school nurse also provides assessments and intervention, preventative services, and communicable disease control measures.
The school nurse assists with the following services:
- Health Education to students, faculty, and staff
- Medication Administration and Health Care Procedures
- Referral Services
- Individualized Health Care Plans
- Vision, Hearing, and Scoliosis screenings
- Nursing Physical Assessments
- Staff Health Promotions
- Immunization ComplianceTROJAN NATION RISE UP!