• Daphne High School
    New/Transfer Student Registration




    • If you reside within the Daphne High School boundaries and would like to register your child at our school, you will need to provide the following documents:


      • Verification of your child’s birth date

    Birth certificate, passport, or document from the doctor’s office showing your child’s birth date and legal name.


    • Social Security


    o    Immunizations

    Out of state summer transfer students, contact the health department to have immunization changed over to Alabama.  Robertsdale Health Department  23280 Gilbert Dr.  Robertsdale, AL 36567 | 251-947-3618.


      • Verification/Proof of address

    A purchase or lease agreement, or a current utility bill showing your name and address within the service area of the school where you are registering. Please note: we cannot accept bills like wireless phone or internet as this is not something that can be definitely associated with the service address.


    For high school only, you will also need:

      • An unofficial transcript and withdraw grades (First semester 9th graders must provide their last progress report or report card)

    If the previous school will not provide you with a transcript or you do not have the last report card, enrollment may be delayed until it is received.


          $45 Operational fee (pay online http://baldwincoal.csiepay.com or drop off)


    Send the documents to:
    Phyllis Yelding, Registrar, all required paperwork
    Email: pyelding1@bcbe.org
    Fax:  (251)607-5621
    Drop off (sealed copies): Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm