How to Apply

  • All applicants who are seeking employment in Baldwin County MUST APPLY using the Teach in Alabama online application system, the online application can be accessed  here. If you already have an application on the Teach in Alabama system, you can simply update your "Where do you want to work?" page to include Baldwin County and complete any additional information.

    Current College Applicants: Handshake is used by colleges to advertise our openings. Students must have an account to see the positions.


Application Process

How to Apply

  • Employment Application Complete applications include a total of three references that have been RETURNED electronically on the Teach in Alabama website.

    • A valid email address for each of your references must be included.
    • Completed references should include two professional references from a previous supervisor or employer and one character reference.
    • References that are more than 3 years old will not be accepted. 

    In addition to references, Baldwin County Schools requires the following attachments for all certified and classified applicants upon recommendation for employment:

    Copy of driver’s license or valid picture ID
    Copy of social security card
    Copy of teaching certificate (Alabama or out-of-state) if applicable
    Unofficial transcripts indicating all coursework and degree conferral date from regionally accredited colleges/universities

    Copy of driver’s license or valid picture ID
    Copy of social security card
    Copy of high school diploma or equivalent, if applicable
    Unofficial transcripts indicating all coursework from regionally accredited colleges/universities, if applicable

    If you are recommended for employment, other documentation may be required in accordance with the requirements for the position. Some positions may require a minimum of Level 3 scores on the following tests: Applied Math, Work Place Documents and Business Writing of the ACT WorkKeys Assessment.  To schedule a test date, please contact one of the following:
    Coastal Alabama Community College  251-580-4888 or Bishop State Community College 251-405-7085

Technical Difficulties

  • If you have technical difficulties uploading any of the above documents to the Teach in Alabama website or if you are unable to provide online references for certified questions, please contact Gail King at 937-0306, ext. 4329, or via email at For classified questions, please contact Felicia Lambert at 937-0306, ext. 1912, or via email at